- Joe received his M.F.A. in Acting with a focus in Devised Theatre from The Ohio State University!
- "Andrey" in FOUR PEOPLE, a world-premiere devised adaptation of Chekhov's Three Sisters written and directed by Karie Miller. The Barnett Center in Columbus, OH. May.
- PULSE, a solo one-act. April @ The Ohio State University.
- Viewpoints and Suzuki intensive with SITI Company.
- CALL ME AMERICA: a performance art piece. Urban Arts Space. December 8 & 9, Columbus. OH.
- BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION, a devised new work about the U.S. Military Veteran experience. Nov 8-19 @ The Ohio State University.
- Trained with Albany Park Theater Project in August.
- "Display Assistant" in Olivier Choinière's BLISS, translated by Caryl Churchill, and directed by Karie Miller. The Lab Series @ The Roy Bowen Theatre in Columbus, OH. May.
- Jan. - April: Co-facilitated workshops for Columbus-area U.S. Military Veterans exploring Shakespeare, theatre games, and the transition to civilian life.
- Played Guillame Apollinaire in a devised, found text-driven work about
World War I, FORBIDDEN ZONES: THE GREAT WAR. March/April at The Ohio State University.
- Joe's new play, CELLULAR, was part of Available Light Theatre's Next Stage Initiative. A reading of the play is being directed by Yolanda Board. February 25 @ The Columbus Museum of Art - Ready Room.
- Feb.: Shot an industrial for Prudential!
- Romeo in ROMEO AND JULIET, directed by Alison Bomber for The Ohio State University. October 19-30.
- Studied Shakespeare pedagogy with the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon, UK!
- Shot commercial for Summa Health. Check it out here.!
- Joe directed Mark Ravenhill's pool (no water) as part of The Lab Series at The Ohio State University Department of Theatre. May 20 & 21 @ The Roy Bowen Theatre in Columbus.
- Con in Aaron Posner's STUPID FUCKING BIRD, "sort of adapted from THE SEAGULL," directed by Mo Ryan at The Ohio State University. March 2-10.
- Joe won 2nd Place in The Arts at the 30th Annual Hayes Research Forum where he presented his research titled, "After Brecht: Micro-naturalism and Annie Baker's The Flick."
- Billing in Henrik Ibsen's AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE, directed by Lesley Ferris at The Ohio State University. November 5-15
- Lucas in Neil Simon's LAUGHTER ON THE 23RD FLOOR directed by Cathey Sawyer at Greenbrier Valley Theater! July 17 - August 1
- Jessica Fleitman's G TRAIN EXODUS was selected to be part of the 2015 NYU Festival of New Works. Joe once again played the role of G Train in a staged reading directed by Christie Clark!
- G TRAIN EXODUS, by Jessica Fleitman and directed by Christie Clark, was presented as part of Manhattan Theatre Source's annual EstroGenius Festival in October at the Fourth Street Theatre. Check out a production photo here!
- MONEY, LOVE, AND SHAME!, an over-the-top Yiddish comedic melodrama was presented by Target Margin Theater. Joe played Albert, a dowager's son who fell in forbidden love with the maid, got drunk, and made a mistake that would haunt him for the rest of his life. The show was directed by Allen Lewis Rickman. Production photos here!
- Completed a critically-acclaimed run of Charles Gershman's SHOOTING ABE, directed by Eli Taylor. The play ran at the Kraine Theater in the East Village as part the FRIGID New York Festival. Joe played Shlomi, a NYC photographer and artist who comes to a head with his religiously observant brother. Check out The Jewish Week's feature on the play here!
- The TRUF's NOT YOUR MAMA'S FAIRY TALES at The Chain Theater in Long Island City. Joe played a sadistic Prince Michael Jackson (among other roles) in Mike Swift's Forever Neverland, directed by P. Adam Walsh, and Sarah Gallina's The Weight of Wishing, directed by Sharone Halevy.
- Took part in a reading of a new play at Playwrights Horizons.
- Traveled to Nosara, Costa Rica to take part in Alaine Alldaffer's amazing Acting Workshop/Retreat, Blue Zone 7.
- Brooke and Mary Commercial Class with Brooke Thomas and Mary Egan Callahan!
- Scene Study at The Barrow Group with Lee Brock.
- Shot five short films, playing a lead role in two. Most recently, wrapped shooting on NULLVOID, an experimental short, directed by Peter Liu, playing an introverted computer scientist losing his grip on reality.
- Collaborated on Mike Taylor's and Iki Nakagawa's IDEA MACHINE, an experimental workshop at The Kitchen and The Collapsable Hole exploring the use of non-traditional theatre techniques.
- Participated in readings of new plays in development part of Pulse Ensemble Theatre's Playwrights' Lab.
- Performed in dozens of improv shows in comedy venues all over NYC including the PIT and UCB with improv team, Fancy.
- Studied at The Barrow Group with Lee Brock and Seth Barrish. Advanced Study at UCB.
- Jacob in Inwood Shakespeare Festival's The Golem: Heart of Light, Mind of Darkness, a new play written and directed by Ted Minos.
- Clowned around as Lubin in Parnassus Theater Company's production of the little-known George Dandin by Moliere.
- Improv training at UCB and On-Camera class at Weist-Barron Studios.